Successful 100% employee owned environmental consulting firm in Parsippany, NJ has a full-time opening for an Administrative Assistant to support President and Executive Vice President. Minimum 5-7 yrs. administrative support experience. Position requires a professional demeanor, strong work ethic and attention to detail, ability to carefully proofread documents, advanced MS Office, organizational and communication skills. Must also be able to multi-task and be flexible for changing priorities in a very fast-paced environment.
- 5-7 Years of Senior Level Administrative Assistant Preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team oriented with outgoing personality and affinity to work with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Advanced PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) software.
- Ability to make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Associates degree a plus
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Schedule and prepare for monthly meetings
- Organize conference calls
- Prepare letter correspondence and reports
- Maintain company database for job activations
- Purchase of all supplies for the office and field
- Maintain company database for project managers
- Reception coverage as necessary
- General office duties
- Special Projects as needed
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, prescription and vision insurance with HSA & FSA, life, AD&D and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions and participation in employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume with salary requirement to: Staffing@ewma.com