Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager
EWMA is a 100% employee-owned, New Jersey-based environmental consulting and remediation firm providing innovative and cost-effective solutions since 1987. We offer integrated environmental and engineering services for both public and private sector clients. EWMA is seeking a Project Manager that has a seller-doer mindset to manage our projects and find new business opportunities.
- Manage projects and serve clients as a Project Manager
- Evaluate environmental data from site investigation activities and develop conceptual site models and cost effective cleanup alternatives
- Review investigation and cleanup cost estimates to support remediation funding source and financial assurance requirements
- Lead company initiatives to help staff better interpret and apply NJDEP regulations and guidance
- Active participation in professional and trade organizations through volunteer speaking and writing opportunities
- BS or BA in Environmental Engineering/Geology/Science (Minimum); MS preferred.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER
- PG, CPG, PE, CHMM, CSP professional licenses are pluses
- 2 to 10 years of experience
- Proven budget management, communication, writing, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work well with project teams
Location: Parsippany, NJ
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, prescription and vision insurance with HRA & FSA, life, AD&D and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, tuition reimbursement, and excellent professional development program. www.ewma.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Reply to: Staffing@ewma.com