Payroll And Benefits Administrator
An employee-owned environmental consulting and remediation firm has an opportunity for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator in Northern New Jersey.
- Perform and process all phases of bi-weekly payroll cycle for hourly and salaried employees for multiple locations including updating employee changes, benefits, ACA
- Review payroll reports for accuracy, transfer net pays and tax liabilities, prepare journal entries and distribute payrolls to multiple locations
- Quarterly and year-end salary and tax reconciliation of W-2 and general ledger
- Administer health and welfare plans including enrollments, changes and terminations through payroll and insurance providers
- Administer COBRA; report worker’s comp and auto accidents
- Process monthly billing from group insurance providers for accuracy and payment
- Assist in open enrollment
- Assist in benefit audit process
- File annual OSHA, CMS, SUI; Form 5500 for health and welfare benefits; Form 1099; ACA
- Maintain personnel records
- All other payroll, benefit and administrative related functions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years payroll/benefits experience
- Preferred ADP WFN Version 10 a plus
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act
- Excellent working knowledge of current payroll tax law and benefits regulations
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills a must
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Discreet, ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent Microsoft Windows, Office, Excel, Word, Access and Outlook skills
Candidates will be subject to a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Submit resume and salary requirements to HR@EWMA.com.
Responses submitted without salary requirements will not be considered.